Summer Reading Kick Off Party!
Sign up for Summer Reading Program!
Saturday, June 8th 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Games- Free Food- Face Painting- Snow Cones
Would you like to renew your own books or reserve a book that is currently checked out? Here are the instructions:
- Stop by the library and get your new library card
- Click onto the Catalog Tab at top of the page
- In the upper right hand corner, click the Log On button
- Type in the 8 digit Library Card Number and then use the Pin number you chose
- After this log on you will be able to see what books you have checked out and their due dates
- You can renew and place holds thru your account
Brown Bag Bookclub: Next Meeting, Thursday, June 6th at noon
The first Thursday of every month will be Bookclub lunch at the library! Bring your lunch, and discuss the Book for that month.
May Book: "Don't Go" by Lisa Scottoline ~This will be the last meeting until September~ (Drinks and Dessert will be provided)
Free Instructional Computer Classes: Limited Space Available, please call to register: 465-2562
Tuesday, June 4th 2 p.m.
Wednesday, July 10th 10 a.m.
Thursday, June 20th 4 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24th 10 a.m.
Library Board meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at noon and are open to the public. The next Board Meeting will be June 10th at noon
Would you like to download library ebooks through our library? Stop by and get your new Library Card Number, then...